D-Rank
D-Rank
Magic : Body Restriction Magic

PostSubject: Zeil Mission I (C)   Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:08 pm

Request Title: Zeil Mission I
Client: Fade Mage
Rewards: 7500J / 1000XP
Special Requirements: N/A
Details: While walking the streets of any city, you might encounter with an old mage who will take an interest on you. He will ask you to teleport you to a realm known as Zeil to take care of some troubles there that he fears that might effect our world.

-Encounter the old mage on the streets of any city.
-He will take interest on you and will ask to go to a realm known as Zeil to fix the distortions happening there.
-If you agree, he will, with a touch, send you to the realm.
-You'll see that the realm is invaded by small, purple fiends. Zeil will take a form based on your mind, so be ready for anything.
-Fight the fiends, if you are successful, you will find yourself back in the streets, but the old man will be gone.
-You'll see that he left your reward in a bag in front of you, collect it and return to your normal life.

NPCs:
Client
Name:  Fade Mage
Description: An old man who wears a brown cloak that hides his face. He will approach you if you have enough power for this mission.

Enemy:
Name: Preta (X10)
Description: Pretas are small, ugly fiends that are pretty energetic and have a foul mind. They smell really bad and make cryptic laughing noises every so often.
Appearance:

Abilities: Pretas have all their abilities at C-Rank. They will deal slashing damage with their claws and might bite to cause piercing damage. Take care of them, and you will return.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Zeil Mission I (C)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1